Our Dupont KevlarŪ Motorcycle Jeans, to complement our ever expanding portfolio of products BIKERS GEAR AUSTRALIA are proud to introduce the BGA Kevlar jeans. These exclusive jeans are tested to the highest standard and have KevlarŪ protection (up to 40% more Kevlar than most other brands) in all the major crash/impact areas. The extra Kevlar is in the hip area and down along shin area,
they are Kevlar lined in complete back side area, hip area, and knee and shin area.
These Motorcycle Jeans look, feel and wear just like a normal pair of jeans and use high quality heavy duty stitched Denim. These jeans look and feel like regular jeans and are very stylish. No more sweating in heavy leather jeans
- KevlarŪ is a soft knitted 300 GSM non-abrasive material and is comfortable against the skin.
- The fabric is unique in construction and offers breathability and flexibility.
- The material itself is designed to dissipate heat quickly and distribute air evenly through the fibers.
- KevlarŪ is a man made fiber, which
offers incredible protection against abrasion, cuts and heat.
- Five times stronger than steel pound for pound, flame resistant up to 400 degrees Celsius and exceptionally cut and slash resistant.
- KevlarŪ in various forms is used in ropes that tie up ships, clothing worn by saw-millers, fire-fighters, glass handlers and air force pilots, tank armour, aeroplane wings
and lightweight canoes.
- Probably the best known is the production of bullet proof vests! Although constructed in a different way (lets face it who wants to wear a bullet proof vest on their arse!)
- The knitted Kevlar fabric cannot be easily ripped, torn or damaged in any way apart from manually cutting with scissors and the like.
Please note the actual
measurement across the waist with the button done up on the jeans as below:
Size 30 = 15inch
Size 32 = 16inch
Size 34 = 17inch
Size 36 = 18inch
Size 38 = 19inch
Size 40 = 20inch
Size 42 = 21inch
Size 44 = 22inch
Size 46 = 23inch
Size 48 = 24inch
Size 50 = 25inch